Bruckner Hernandez Legal Solutions, LLC provides family law solutions to Kane County, DeKalb County, and surrounding Northern Illinois.
When parents and children face difficult situations requiring emotional and legal intervention, an experienced, compassionate lawyer is essential. At Bruckner Hernandez Legal Solutions, LLC, we understand the reality of family-related challenges, and are committed to advocating for the best resolution to fit your unique situation.
Bruckner Hernandez Legal Solutions, LLC assists families with a wide variety of concerns and supports clients going through legal conflicts including:
- Child custody and the allocation of parental responsibilities
- Child support
- Parenting time and
- Related family law issues
Solutions for Children
Divorce or separation can be especially difficult for children. Fortunately, legal matters involving families with children is an area where Bruckner Hernandez Legal Solutions excels. Sandi and Rachel have over forty years of combined legal experience and provide caring and balanced legal assistance involving:
- Parental Responsibilities and Parenting Time – Our legal team offers aid for child custody (or the allocation of parental responsibilities) and visitation (or parenting time) situations. We also assist parents, through mediation and Guardian Ad Litem reports, in finding an amicable way to arrange parenting plans to present to the court.
- Child Support – We help clients who need to come together for a child support agreement or find themselves in a situation that requires modification of support due to a substantial change in circumstances.
Collaborative Divorce Matters in Illinois
At Bruckner Hernandez Legal Solutions, LLC, we help clients pursue alternatives to the traditional litigation approach to resolving family related legal disputes, such as collaborative divorce or mediation. These techniques promote better co-parenting relationships and coping skills to work through problems together in a way that supports the reality that parents retain a familial tie and lifelong responsibility to their children.
We also guide clients looking for specific marriage or lifestyle assistance, including:
- Divorce and Separation – Our legal counsel keeps an individual or family’s best interests in mind during a separation, contested divorce, or uncontested divorce.
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements – We help draft and create both prenuptial and postnuptial agreements for clients looking to get married or undergo a significant change, but protect individual assets.
- Adoption -We assists those who desire to adopt, including step-parents who wish to adopt the child of a significant other.
- Grandparents’ Rights – Our law firm understands that being a grandparent is an important role in a child’s life. We help grandparents understand and pursue their rights.
- Paternity – Our legal counsel assists fathers and other family members with parentage and paternity matters.
General Family Law
There are numerous other family law areas in which our legal team has significant experience. Specifically, we offer clients support with:
- Domestic Violence and Protective Orders – Including confidential legal assistance to victims of domestic violence, as well as those accused of committing abuse.
- Guardianships – Help for those who wish to obtain guardianship over adult family members or children in need of immediate care.
- Judgment Modifications – In some circumstances, divorce agreements must be modified. For example, you may have lost your job and cannot pay child support, or you are relocating out of the area for better opportunities.
Contact Your Kane or DeKalb County Family Law Attorney
If you require the assistance of a skilled and understanding attorney, consult Bruckner Hernandez Legal Solutions, LLC today. From start to finish, Rachel Nicole Hernandez & Sandra Petras Bruckner make sure you are comfortable with the process. Call our St. Charles, Illinois, office today at 630-888-0017 or contact us online. We serve clients in Kane and DeKalb Counties, including but not limited to the communities of St. Charles, Geneva, Elgin, Batavia, Aurora, DeKalb and Sycamore.
Let us protect what matters most
Get your Family Law Phone consultation free
Committed to helping our clients succeed
Our Family Law Services
Rachel Hernandez of Bruckner Hernandez Legal Solutions, LLC attended law school with a goal of working on behalf of children and families in crisis and is a qualified Guardian Ad Litem (GAL) in Kane County. A Guardian Ad Litem is an attorney, appointed by the court to assist the court with issues regarding disputes involving children. (read more)
limited scope (a la carte services)
Limited Scope Representation provides individually customized client services for individuals who may not need or want full representation. You choose the form and cost of services that best fit your situation. We can provide you with the resources that enable you to achieve your goals. (read more)