Family Law in Illinois
Bruckner Hernandez Legal Solutions, LLC provides family law solutions to Kane County, DeKalb County, and surrounding Northern Illinois.
When parents and children face difficult situations requiring emotional and legal intervention, an experienced, compassionate lawyer is essential. At Bruckner Hernandez Legal Solutions, LLC, we understand the reality of family-related challenges, and are committed to advocating for the best resolution to fit your unique situation.
Bruckner Hernandez Legal Solutions, LLC assists families with a wide variety of family related legal concerns and supports clients in the following areas:
- Sharing parental responsibilities and parenting time
- Child support and sharing in additional child related expenses
- Maintenance (spousal support)
Solutions for Children
Divorce or separation can be especially difficult for children. Fortunately, legal matters involving families with children is an area where Bruckner Hernandez Legal Solutions excels. With over seventy-five years of combined legal experience, we provide caring and balanced legal assistance involving:
- Parental Responsibilities and Parenting Time – Our legal team offers aid for child custody (or the allocation of parental responsibilities) and visitation (or parenting time) situations. We also assist parents, through mediation and Guardian Ad Litem reports, in finding an amicable way to arrange parenting plans to present to the court.
- Child Support – We help clients who need to come together for a child support agreement or find themselves in a situation that requires modification of support due to a substantial change in circumstances.
Collaborative Divorce Matters in Illinois
At Bruckner Hernandez Legal Solutions, LLC, we help clients pursue alternatives to the traditional litigation approach to resolving family related legal disputes, such as collaborative divorce or mediation. These options promote better co-parenting relationships and coping skills to work through problems together in a way that supports the reality that parents retain a familial tie and lifelong responsibility to their children. We also guide clients looking for specific marriage or lifestyle assistance, including:
- Divorce and Separation – Our legal counsel keeps an individual or family’s best interests in mind during a separation, contested divorce, or uncontested divorce.
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements – We provide assistance in drafting and creating prenuptial and postnuptial agreements for clients who are preparing to marry or undergoing significant life changes while seeking to safeguard their individual assets.
- Paternity – Our legal counsel assist parents with parentage and paternity matters.
Contact Your Kane or DeKalb County Family Law Attorney
If you require the assistance of a skilled and understanding attorney, consult Bruckner Hernandez Legal Solutions, LLC today. From start to finish, Rachel Nicole Hernandez & Sandra Petras Bruckner make sure you are comfortable with the process. Call our St. Charles, Illinois, office today at 630-888-0017 or contact us online. We serve clients in Kane and DeKalb Counties, including but not limited to the communities of St. Charles, Geneva, Elgin, Batavia, Aurora, DeKalb and Sycamore.
Let us protect what matters most.